T3 - C2 - 1-1 Angling – Pro
Cut the ice in half and deflect the attacker outside. Angle to the back of the inside shoulder so he can’t turn back. Skate through the hands, stick on puck, inside leg in front.
1. Players line up behind the blue lines on one side of the ice.
2. Coach shoot the puck across the ice just inside the blue line.
3. Player one skate for the puck and the second player tag up at the red line.
4. Player one skate with the puck to the far end and the second player angle.
5. Player two angle check player one and take the puck.
6. Finish the play.
7. The other line repeat the opposite way with players 3 and 4.
*Improve the drill and allow the defender to try to score on the other net and original attacker chases.