B4 - 2-0 Regroup - Point Shot – Pro
Pass quickly without the need to handle the puck first. Do everything with speed. First F take the goalies eyes away with a low screen and second F set a high screen. Play the first loose puck.
1. Players start from the middle circle.
2. F1 at each end regroup with D1.
3. D1 pass across to D2.
4. D2 pass up to either F1 on wall or F2 in the middle.
5. Coach or a player who just finished, give passive resistance to attacking F1-F2-D2.
6. Shoot and shooter go to the corner for a puck to pass to D2.
7. Non-shooting forward screen and F who passed set a high screen.
8. D2 walk inside the dots and shoot.
*Option is to dump the puck in instead of regroup and breakout D-D-F.