B202 1-0, 2-0 With Chip – Pro
Face the puck and give a target, rebound for the next shooter. Chip by the defense at offensive blue line and skate into the middle lane.
1. Two lines face each other from each blue line.
2. B1 regroup with R1 from one line and R1 regroup with B1 on the other side.
3. B1 and R1 get a return pass and attack each net.
4. B1 and R1 circle back to rebound for the next shooter.
5. R2 and B2 repeat from diagonal corners – add a one touch pass.
6. Change the drill so both B1 and B2 leave with B1 passing to R1.
7. B1 regroups with R1 who chips the puck into the zone.
8. R2 cuts across and picks up the chip while R1 drives to the net.
9. Repeat with R1 and R2 regrouping with B3.