B4-B600 BO Routine x 3 x 2 U17
Do at top speed with fast feet and firm passes from the triple threat position. Forward must time his break and give a target.
1. D in the middle, F at the 4 blue lines and coach with pucks at the top of the circle.
2. D1 from each end of the line skate backward and pick up a puck on one side.
3. F1 from diagonal blue lines skate to the middle and back for a stretch pass.
4. F1 attack and shoot while F1 get a puck placed by the coach on the other side.
5. F2’s at each end time their skate for a stretch pass and attack.
6. D2’s repeat with F3-F4 etc.
7. Step 2 if for F1’s at the far diagonal blue lines now come back and across the middle for a pass.
8. Repeat having the coach spot a puck to the right then a second puck to the left.
9. Step 3 F1’s now skate back into the zone and get a cross-ice pass from D1.
10. D1 pass to F2 on the other side.
11. Coach spot the puck a little wider in Step 3.