C3 - BO - RG - 2-1 - U20
Defense do an escape move when they get the puck. Forwards give game-like support on the boards and in the middle lane.
1. F1-F2-D1 leave from the neutral zone and D2 follow.
2. Coach shoot a puck in and take away one passing lane.
3. D1 make an escape move and skate between the dots before making a breakout pass.
4. One F give an outlet along the strong side boards and the other mirror D1 from the middle lane.
5. Regroup with D2 in the neutral zone giving wall and middle support.
6. F1-F2 attack 2-1 vs. D1 using the 'One high one low, one fast one slow' principle.
7. Repeat at the other end with D2-F3-F4 breaking out and regroup with D3.
* This rotation is effective up to 3-2 or send out 1 to 3 F and 1 or 2 D to teach awareness.