5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5241 times)  

Happy New Year to all the coaches who use this board. I was hoping that we could re establish the kind of discussions on hockey topics that the old hockeycoach.com board had but it seems like that isn't going to happen for some reason.

Paulie I appreciate your contributions.

The site stats tell me that there is a lot of activity with coaches looking at the diagrams, drills and videos. I continue to do the daily drill even though there isn't much feedback. At the very least it reminds me of the material I have and tweeks my brain to design new practice activities.

I hopw everyones season is going well and that you have a great second half.

'The Game is the Greatest Coach'
'Enjoy the Game'

Admin

Tom,

I check this board almost daily, and I feel a bit guilty for not being a contributor. My best explanation at this point in time is that I don't have the experience to really add a whole lot, but I sure have plenty to learn.

Thanks for sharing all the resources that you do. They've made a big difference for me.

Happy New Year,
DM

Tom - when one 'googles "hockey coaching" your site comes up 3rd from the top. However, the description of the site may be misleading. If there were some verbiage about the discussion board and some sort of an invitation to participate I think that a lot of forward thinking coaches would be attracted to come here. Thank you again for all that you do for all of us. - Pops

I agree with POPS - a different descriptor might well be the solution!!! The old Hockeycoach site had great discussion - very lively and would be fun to see that happen again. I am sure it is possible. Great site here!!!

Tom - Happy New Year . I am on this site every day . It is a great resource , and I do feel quilty for not adding my 2 cents .
Keep up the passion , we appreciate it !!!! Big Grin

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1