C300 - 1 on 1 Battle in Front – Sw
Attacker battle to keep his stick free and defender keep the defensive side and tie up the stick when it is exposed. Attacker shoot and go for the rebound and defender keep the stick on the puck and box out after a shot.
1. One attacker and one defender in the slot.
2. Extra players on the side to keep the puck in and restrict the playing area.
3. Coach passes from the top of the circle.
4. Offensive player battle to keep his stick free and gain the offensive side and shoot.
5. Defender battle from the defensive side and box out the attacker with stick on the puck.
6. Coach pass a new puck when the a puck is out of play.
7. Compete 15-20 seconds and keep score.
8. Battle without taking penalties and stress good technique.