B202 - Luhowy Passing - U17
Practice all passes and incorporate balance and puck handling exercises.
1. Players face each other in groups of 2 to 4 at either end.
2. P1 skate with the puck and pass to P2.
3. Make various kinds of passes.
4. Exchange the puck on the forehand, backhand, one forward, one backward, etc..
5. Practice taking back passes, high passes, fake and pass, etc..
6. Ideally have groups of 4 players with 2 at each end for a good work/rest ratio.
* It is possible to have 6 or 7 groups working at the same time to increase reps and decrease inactivity.